Verdicts & Settlement Results
- $10,000,000 confidential settlement for motorcycle/truck accident.
- $4,000,000 settlement motorcycle accident caused by left turning vehicle resulting in burns.
- $3,000,000 left turning vehicle hits biker resulting in amputation of left foot. The defendants contended the plaintiff was speeding due to lengthy skid mark.
- $535,000 recovery for herniated disc injury resulting from fall from rigging on a fishing vessel. Defendant’s insurance company obtained a taped statement from the plaintiff in the hospital while medicated admitting fault. Statement was not given weight by the court.
- $450,000 recovery for biker injury when truck dropped debris into path of biker resulting in shoulder fracture and surgery.
- $300,000 for injured biker who sustained a torn anterior cruciate
- ligament requiring surgery. Defendants claimed biker was speeding.
- $250,000 for left turn accident involving a car and biker. The biker sustained a pelvic fracture and a facial fracture. Defendant claimed the biker was speeding and saw him in time to stop.
- $300,000 for rider hit by left turning bus resulting in ankle fracture and surgery. Defendant claimed the plaintiff was inattentive.
- $100,000 recovery for non-surgical ankle fracture at construction site caused by falling scaffolding.
- $85,000 for cyclist hit by van changing lanes into rider’s path resulting in shoulder fracture.
- $135,000 for a rear-end accident resulting in right forearm fracture and surgery.
- $755,000 copyright violation settlement.
- $100,000 policy limit for cyclist knocked off bike by SUV making unsafe lane change. Rider sustained a concussion with temporary vision disturbance.
- $865,000 for cyclist hit by van resulting in subdural hematoma. Defendant contended that the plaintiff swerved in front of him. Analysis revealed that crush profile of the bike indicated a rear end accident, disproving defendant’s claim that he broadsided the plaintiff when she moved in front of him. Also reconstruction of the accident revealed the van driver saw plaintiff from across the intersection before the accident happened.
- $100,000 policy limits for rider knocked down by car making unsafe lane change resulting in torn meniscus and arthroscopic surgery.
- $407,000 for retired man who fell into open delivery doors in street in front of restaurant resulting in fractured pelvis and shoulder.
- $203,000 verdict for rider clipped by taxi coming up behind him and changing lanes resulting in ankle fracture and surgery. Judgment paid in full.
* Any results set forth herein are based upon the facts of that particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee of a similar outcome.